Sunday, March 29, 2009

A VIEW OF TOMORROW


I have always considered my guitar to be my most faithful companion. Once I was playing a certain chord sequence on my guitar and suddenly developed a beautiful classical piece of music on it. It was God's grace that I had a paper and pen. I just wrote subconsciously, I never knew what it meant , but , now when I analyse , I see that it is simply what I feel. So this song is dedicated to that pen and paper simply because it exists due to them. And before I forget it is also dedicated to the fourth dimension i.e. time which teaches a lot.

Time has taught me
A few more things;
I find myself now
With no pain.


I feel lonely,
As I was sometime before;
It is the Lord
Whom I do now adore.


The Divine Spiritual Light
Is reminding me;
In the morning, in the evening,
Brother come with me, it says,
And share the view of tomorrow…
As tomorrow never dies.


We’ll fly on the wings of hope,
And rebuild all your dreams;
Together we’ll walk into the golden morrow,
My Lord tells me so.


Oh! Yes Brother come with me
And share the view of tomorrow…
Share the view of the golden morrow,
As tomorrow never dies.

1 comment: